Some traditional recipes have timeless appeal, and Kesari Milk is one of them. This healthy drink is rich in calcium . It has a rich saffron flavor, which is sure to be loved by children, adults and the elderly. When preparing Kesari milk for adults, you can choose to use the low-fat milk reducing unnecessary calories. This drink is not only pleasing to the eye, but also has a pleasant effect.
- Boiled milk – 1 cup
- Warm Milk – 1 tbsp
- Saffron Strands (Kesar) – 1/4 tsp
- Sugar – 1 tsp
- Almonds – finely chopped 1 tbsp
- Pistachios ( Pista) – finely chopped 2 tsp
- Cardamom (elaichi) powder – 1/2 tsp
- Mix the saffron and warm milk in a bowl and mix well. Set aside.
- Mix the milk, saffron milk mixture, sugar, almonds, pistachios and cardamom powder in a blender until blended evenly.
- Pour equal quantities of milk into 2 small cups and serve immediately.
- Garnish with chopped almonds and pistachios.