Start your day right with the energy kick of Milk.
Breakfast is a big deal in every house. The first thing we think about after the second we open our eyes in the morning is– What we are going to eat for breakfast? which not only fill up the bellies but also keep us energized until snack time or lunch.
There are many options to choose from when it comes to Milk Shakes.
Milkshakes are a healthy way to start your day with the nutrition of milk and fruitful flavours enriched with vitamins, calcium and minerals keeping you energized for a hectic schedule also saving you time for a quick go to.
There are countless innovative ingredients that can be added to help make your milk extra delicious. Here are some recipes with unique flavours that will make your breakfast easy-peasy and quick with simple ingredients.
Honey Banana Milk shake #5_ingredient shake
- 3/4 glass milk
- 1 banana
- 1 tsp Honey or as per taste
- Almond slivers for garnishing
- Cut out Banana into slices
- Add milk, sliced banana and honey as required in a mixer and churn it.
- Pour in serving glass, garnish with almond slivers and enjoy healthy yummy shake.
Dates Milk shake #Cooking_date
- 250 gm Dates
- 500 ml Milk
- 50 gm Sugar
- 8-10 Ice cubes
- 1/2 Cup milk cream
- 2 dates pieces for garnish
- Remove the Dates seed.
- Dates dip into 200 ml milk for 3-4 hours or overnight
- The dates mixture soft along with the milk.
- Add 8-10 ice cubes, sugar, milk cream and 300 ml boiled and cold milk.
- Close the lid and run the mixer for 30 seconds.
- Dates milkshake is ready.
- Transfer the Dates milkshake in the servings glass.
- Garnish with some pieces of Dates.
Mango Milk shake #mango_love
- 1 ripe mango
- 1 glass milk
- 2 tsp sugar
- 4-5 Cashew nuts
- 4-5 Raisins
- 5-6 ice cubes
- Peel and cut the mango
- Add milk, mango, sugar and ice in a blender and blend It.
- Pour in a serving glass add cashew and raisins.
- Serve chilled.
Rose Milk shake #Roz-roz_Rose
- 1 glass milk
- 2 tbsp rose syrup
- 2 scoops vanilla ice-cream
- Few sliced pistachios for garnishing
- Add milk, rose syrup and vanilla ice cream in a milk jug and blend it with a blender.
- Chill and pour in glass, garnish with sliced pistachios.
Include these nutrition-packed drinks in your healthy lifestyle regime for every morning.
Prepare and Enjoy these yummy milk shakes with the Organic-rich milk from
Milk Bae and give a gift of nourishment to yourself and your family.
For ordering pure and fresh milk in Karnal and Saharanpur.
Contact us at- http://abhinfreshfarms.com/contact-us/