This Oreo milkshake is the classic recipe of choice for restaurants around the world and is the ideal dessert. A bit of biscuits, a thick chocolate sauce and a creamy body, no wonder why people like this dessert so much.
- Full Cream Milk – 3/4 cup
- Oreo Biscuits – 5 -7 in number
- Vanilla Ice-Cream – 2-3 Scoops
- Whipped Cream (Optional) – 1/4 Cup
- First, add Oreo biscuits to the blender.
- In addition, add 3/4 to 1 cup of thick cold milk.
- Also add 2-3 scoops of vanilla ice cream. Ice cream helps to make the milkshake thicker and creamier.
- Further, blend in the blender till you get a smooth milkshake.
- Pour the milkshake into tall glasses.
- Garnish with whipped cream and crushed oreos.